You will ensure timely communication with clients providing visibility of status updates and project progress and following up on client actions required to mitigate against delays. You will work with internal colleagues within the client relationship team Senior Account Directors, Account Directors, Senior Account Managers) and other agency teams (creative, content, etc.) to communicate project requirements and statuses internally. You will take an active role in meetings and correspondence with clients, project teams and business partners, keeping senior colleagues up to date and sighted on such correspondence.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITY
Strategy and client relationships
– Maintain a working knowledge of the clients’ sector, beyond the current projects to support ideas generation and added value, including competitors and their position in the market, trends, needs and challenges
– Master quality assurance skills and demonstrate these to senior colleagues
– Drive day-to-day administration and delivery on designated projects, including ensuring project estimates and timelines are drafted and have senior colleague approval in a timely manner
– Own status reports, ensuring they are updated after each key meeting, and sharing with senior colleagues/project team members, and ensure that clients understand the status of projects
– Take ownership of project deadlines and budgets, identifying and communicating potential changes
– Keep up-to-date WIP sheets and tracker communicating and potential impacts to the Account Director/Senior Account Director promptly to ensure up-to-date visibility on monthly/quarterly/annual revenue
– Take an active role in project team meetings, taking accurate notes, capturing key decisions and next actions from those meetings to share with that time, and ensuring all understand their required next steps
– Diary management, setting meetings and ensuring the required team members are available
– Assist in producing regular account “audits” for both internal and external (client) use
– Support senior colleagues in the strategic development of clients/projects by undertaking desk research and presenting findings in a clear, concise format
– Grow solid working knowledge of the industry, including our competitors and their position in the market, trends, needs and challenges to support contribution in internal and client meetings
– Assisting with new business pitches where required, undertaking research, and contributing to fee proposals and timelines
– Support the company in identifying, submitting, and winning awards and accolades for work produced
HOW YOU NEED TO WORK
– Be open and approachable, with a can-do attitude.
– A role model, embodying our values and encouraging curiosity and proactiveness. Leading by example by always carrying yourself in a professional manner
– Passionate about the work we do and always looking for ways to improve the way we do it
– Honest and straightforward, we don’t beat around the bush if something is on our mind!
– Always willing to go the extra mile and put in the work to ensure the success of the business
– A problem-solver who is not easily discouraged and won’t quit until a solution is found
– Willing to admit when you’ve made a mistake and becoming wiser for it
Senior Account Executive
Imagine making a difference every day…
As a Senior Account Executive, you will take ownership of the day-to-day delivery of designated projects, managing the end-to-end administrative and financial processes from planning to final delivery, supported by senior colleagues.
Send your CV and covering letter to Asma ShiraziApply